Page : 1
Displaying ads 1 through 5 of 5 total ads.
THE STATE OF TEXAS X
COUNTY OF SMITH X
By Virtue of a certain writ an Writ of Execution issued out of the 321st District Court, Smith County, Texas, a judgment rendered on May 27th , 2005 in favor of Steven A. Pickett, Plaintiff and against Leslie Boldt Pickett, Defendant , being numbered 98-1665-D on the docket of said court, the undersigned did at 4:30 oclock P. M., on October 11th, 2017 , Levy upon the following described tract and parcels of land situated in the County of SMITH , State of Texas, as the property of the said Leslie Boldt Picket. , Defendant(s) Interest. TO WIT:
1. All Und. Int. in 30.00 ac. Being the West 1/2 of 60.0 ac. Tract in a deed from Ms. M. A. Petty to G. M. Ward, recorded in Vol. 126, Pg 348, Deed Records of Smith Co., TX, as well as any and all other interests conveyed in that certain deed referenced as File # 98-R0030805 of the Deed Records Smith Co., TX.
2. All Und. Int. in 24.95 acres, in Smith Co., TX. Being the same land described in a Warranty Deed from Love Dunn Bevis to Ernest G. Dunn et ux, dated May 5, 1952 and recorded in Vol. 701, Pg. 178 of the Deed Records of Smith Co., TX.
3. All Und. Int. in lands owned by the Estate of Samuel Leroy Butler, Decd, Probate Cause # 17,077 of the Probate Records of Smith Co., TX. The interests are subject to any and all prior sales and reservations by predecessors in title.
4. All Und. Int. in 203.75 acres, being a portion of the lands described in Partition Agreement between A. C. Mitchell Patton et al, dated June 7th 1991 and recorded in Vol. 3149, Pg. 672 of the Deed Records of Smith Co., TX., further described in Deed dated Sept. 30, 1994 and recorded as File # 34,669 of the Deed Records of Smith Co., TX.
5. All Und. Int. in lands described in those certain Assignments from Jim Echols, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee, dated March 14, 1997 and April 28, 1997, recorded in Vol. 3928, Pg. 494 and Vol. 3947, Pg. 47 of the Deed Records of Smith Co., TX.
6. All Und. Int. in lands described in a Deed from E. R. Smith et ux to W. F. Glenn dated Nov. 10, 1944 and recorded as File # 9897 in Smith Co., TX.
7. All Und. Int. in 97.9 acres being the same lands described as Tracts 1 through 4 in that certain deed from J. J. Thompson et ux to Alvin V. Anderson et ux, dated April 10, 1963 and recorded as File # 4912, Deed Records of Smith Co., TX.
8. All that Und. Int. in 79.5 acres described in that certain Deed dated Dec. 13, 1917 from H. C. Flournoy to Willie Byrd and Johnnie Byrd recorded in Vol. 135, Pg. 16 of the Deed Records of Smith Co., TX.
9. All that Und. Int. in Conveyance and Assign. From Elizabeth Ann George, Ind. & as Ind. Exe. Of the Est. of Pauline S. Copelin to John D. Proctor et al, dated Nov 8, 1995 and recorded under File # 95-R0038712, Smith Co., TX.
10. All that Und. Int. in Conveyance & Assign. From Regina L. Klayman et al to John D. Proctor et al dated Aug. 23, 1997 Under File # 97-R0032929, Smith Co. TX.
11. All that Und. Int. in the Lincoln Heirs #1 Unit filed in Vol. 3416, Pg. 112 of the Deed Records of Smith Co., TX.
12. All that Und. Int. in the Walter Scott #1 Unit, being 100.0 acres located in the T. Payne Survey, A-763, Smith Co., TX.
13. All that Und. Int. in the Arco-Lincoln Unit located in Smith County, Texas, operated by Ellis Exploration, Inc.
AND ON THE 5th DAY OF DECEMBER 2017 , BEING THE FIRST TUESDAY OF SAID MONTH AT THE HOUR 10:00 OCLOCK A.M. , ON SAID DAY, AT THE WEST DOOR OF THE SMITH COUNTY COURTHOUSE , I WILL OFFER FOR SALE AND SELL AT PUBLIC AUCTION, FOR CASH, ALL THE RIGHT, TITLE, AND INTEREST OF THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT(S), IN AND TO SAID ABOVE DESCRIBED PROPERTY.
Sale will be held
December 5th, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO ANY EXISTING
*******TERMS OF SALE -CASHIERS CHECK OR MONEY ORDER*******
DATED AT TYLER, TEXAS ON THE 17th DAY OF October, 2017 .
Larry R. Smith,
SMITH COUNTY, TEXAS
Tina Glover, Deputy
WE CAN HELP!
New Beginnings Group of NA
315 W. Front
Tyler, TX 75702
Sunday 1:00 PM (o) -
6:00 PM (o)
Monday 12:00 PM(o) -
6:00 PM (o)
Tuesday 12:00 PM(o) -
Wednesday 12:00 PM (o) - 6:00 PM (o)
Thursday 12:00 PM (o) - 6:00 PM (o)
Friday 12:00 PM(c) -
6:00 PM(c) - 8:00 PM(c)
Saturday 1:00 PM(o) -
6:00 PM(o) - 8:00 PM (o)
(o) open meetings
(c) closed meetings
Tyler Thursday Night CoDA 6:00 (TX 074)
Our Saviors Lutheran Church, 4900 Kinsey Drive Tyler, Texas 75703 Contact: Calista M. 903-939-8279
--------------------------- Overeaters Anonymous
4:00 p.m. Sunday & 5:30 p.m. Thursday - First Christian Church, 4202 S Broadway; Tyler, 75701 - for information call 713-723-3172
9:00 a.m. Saturday - Whitehouse United Methodist Church, 405 W. Main, Whitehouse; 75791 - for information call 903-571-8938
5:30 p.m. Tuesday - Saint Dunston, Mineola
6:00 p.m. Wednesday - Dogwood Room in the Palestine Regional Rehab Hospital, 4000 South Loop 256; Palestine, TX 75801 - for information call or text Bonnie at 903-724-3195
Every Monday night
6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
5520 Old Bullard Road, Ste. 120
Tyler, Texas 75703
Central Service Office
401 E. Front St. Bldg 3, Suite 145-B
Tyler, Tx 75702
24 Hr. Contact:
Tyler AA Groups-
Alpha Group @ 2328 Aberdeen 903-581-7856
7:00 am Mon.- Fri.
8:00am, Sat. Men's Mtg
9:30 am Sat. & Sun.
10:00am Thur. Womens Mtg.
Noon Mon. - Fri.
8:00pm Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri.
Downtown Suburban Group @ 1034 E. Lake St. 903-593-1401
8:15 am Daily
9:30 am Sun.
Noon Mon thru Fri.
1:00 pm Sat.
6:00 pm Tue.
8:00 pm Mon. - Sun.
Circle 12 Group @ 230 W. Rusk St. (East Entrance) 7:00 pm Tues., Thurs., Sun.
El Libro Grande Group @ 623 West Bow St. 903-570-0111
7:00 am Mon. - Fri.
5:00 pm Sat. & Sun.
Hay Una Solucino @ 919 S. Vine Street 903-352-0144
5:00 pm. Sat. & Sun.
Keep It Simple 1311 E. Commerce, 903-216-3278
Mon. to Sun. 6 pm
Legacy Group @ 1st Christian Church 4202 S. Broadway Rm 190
Noon Mon., Wed., Fri.
Living Sober Group ETMC Behavioral Center 4101 University
7:00pm Weds. (Newcomers)
Salvation Army @ 633 N. Broadway
6:00 pm Fri.
Serenity Group @ 601 N. Broadway, 903-593-9820
7:00 am Mon.-Fri.
9:30 am Sat. & Sun.
Noon Mon. - Fri.
1 pm Sat.
8 pm Mon. - Sun.
Walker House Group @ 231 So. Beckham 903-533-0309
10:00am Last Sun. of Mo.
Arp Group @ Methodist Ch., Bartow St.
8:00 pm Mon.
Bullard Group @ 1st Methodist Church
8:00 pm Tues. & Fri.
Chandler Lakeside Group @ Lake Palestine United Meth. Church Youth Building
Noon Mon. & Thurs.
7:00 pm Mon. & Fri.
Hawkins Group @ Wesley House on Pine St., 6 PM, Wednesday
10:00 am Sat.
Lindale Group @ 402 W. Hubbard St. Church Office Bldg.-Rear Door
7:00 pm Tues, Wed & Thurs., 12:00 pm Friday,
9:00 am Sat.
6:30 pm. Mon. Mens
Mineola Group @ St. Dunstons Epis. Ch. Corner of Hall & Johnson Sts.
7:00 pm Sun. & Mon.
8:00 pm Fri
Mineola Womens Group
St. Dunstans Church at Hall and Johnson St. 11:00 am Mon.
Mineola Gateway Group Mineola Gateway Group @ 109 E. Kilpatrick
7:00 pm Tues. & Sat.
Quitman Back Door Group @ 404 S. Main St. 7:30 pm Weds. & Sat.
Van Group @ Methodist Church 326 W. Main St. (in back) 903-963-3005 7:00 pm Friday
Downtown Noon Group 1034 E. Lake St. Monday, Noon.
Suburban Group 1034 E. Lake St. Monday 8pm
Wed. Morning Group, 2328 Aberdeen Wed 10am
Wed Night OK AFG, 6pm, St. Francis Episcopal Church, 3232 Jan Ave, in childrens bldg behind church.
Thurs. Noon Brown Bag Group,St. Francis Episcopal Church, 3232 Jan St. Mtg room behind church.
Fri. 7pm Hope for Today Alanon Family Group St. Francis Episcopal Church 3232 Jan Ave. Tyler Tx 75701 (meeting rooms behind church)
2328 Aberdeen, Sat., noon.
Public Library, Wed. 6 PM
Lindale AFG 1st United Methodist Ch. 402 W. Hubbard, Mon 6pm
Van Al-Anon Family Group Dwayne Wheeler Insurance, 121 W. Main Use Back Entrance Used to meet on Cherry St Tues. 7:30 pm
Henderson Hope AFG, Church of Christ 402 S. Main, Mon 6:30 pm
Mineola AFG, St Dunstans Episcopal Ch, 800 N. Johnson, Mon 7pm, Thurs 7:30 pm, Fri. 6:45 pm
12:00 Noon (open) Monday New Hope AFG The Rock 1st Methodist Church Annex Bldg 110 College St., Pittsburg, TX
Jacksonville AFG, Trinity Episcopal Ch. 2000 S. Jackson Rd, Tues noon
Sulphur Springs The Grace AFG, 1st Presbyterian Ch, 129 College St, Tues 7 pm
Ore City AFG, Masonic Lodge Bldg (left side), Wed 10 am
Edgewood Crossroads Group, 103 N. Houston, Thurs 7 pm
Holly Lake Ranch Holly Hope AFG, Volunteer Fire Dept 126 Pr 7869, Thurs 7 pm and Fri 6:30 pm
Mt. Vernon 6:00 pm (open) Thursday Open doors AFG I-30/Hwy 37 one story bldg. next to Prosperity Bank Winnsboro Gratitude AFG, 1st Presbyterian Ch, 302 S. Chestnut, Sat noon
Adult Children of Alcoholics & Dysfunctional Families
Tyler-Friday Night- ACA 6:00-7:00pm
Our Saviors Lutheran Church
4900 Kinsey Drive Tyler Tx. 75703
PLACE YOUR AD BY PHONE:
Call 592-3818 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday. Line ads placed by 12:00 noon will be published the following day, Sunday line ads must be called in by 3:00 pm Friday; Monday line ads must be called in by 4:30 pm Friday.
PLACE YOUR AD IN
Classified sales counter is open 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday. Line ads placed by 12:00 noon will be published the following day. Sunday line ads placed by 3:00 pm Friday; Monday line ads must be placed by 4:30 pm Friday. Our office is located at 410 W. Erwin Street.
PLACE YOUR AD
Classified ads placed online must be paid in advance. Please have your credit or debit card information available.
Ads submitted before noon weekdays will be eligible for publication the following day.
Ads submitted Friday before 4:30 p.m. will be eligible for publication on Monday.
Ads submitted after 4:30 p.m. Friday through midnight Sunday will be eligible for publication on Tuesday.
Ads must be cancelled during office hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday. Cancellations called in after the deadline for next editions will be cancelled the following edition.
EDITING AND ACCEPTING COPY:
The publisher reserves the right to edit copy as well as to not accept copy for publication.
The TYLER MORNING TELEGRAPH, in case of errors which materially affect the result of advertisement will be responsible for only the first insertion and in no case beyond the cost of space actually occupied by error.
OMISSION OF ADS:
The TYLER MORNING TELEGRAPH, shall not be liable for omissions in advertisements as printed excess of amount charged thereof. In event of non-publication of copy furnished, no liability shall exist on the part of the TYLER MORNING TELEGRAPH, except that no charge shall be made thereof.
Page : 1